• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by masterhammer

1. 99 ranger help

ok guys please answer this. i have a 99 ranger with the 3.0 in it. it has 200 thousand mi and i want to put a 4.0 in. what all would i need to do this? pease help me guys im a noob at this crap. please
  2. help!

ok guys please answer this. i have a 99 ranger with the 3.0 in it. it has 200 thousand mi and i want to put a 4.0 in. what all would i need to do this?
  3. help please

ok guys please answer this. i have a 99 ranger with the 3.0 in it. it has 200 thousand mi and i want to put a 4.0 in. what all would i need to do this? :icon_confused:
  4. beefing it up

hi guys i have a 99 3.0 ranger and i was wondering a not way too pricey way to beef up my whimpy engine :bawling: all i have done to it is add a kkm tru rev induction kit. links to sites or just advice would b great. thanks guys :icon_thumby:
  5. 3.0 headers HELP!

ok guys i have a 99 3.go ranger and i was wondering where i can buy a pair of cheap headers for my truck. any advice is welcome. thanks guys
  6. highout put engine?

me and my dad recently replaced the head gaskets on my 99 3.0 supercab ranger. emphasis on my dad. and whenever you do so you have to buy new bolts as most of u guys prolly know. and after getting every thing off cleaned up and ready to put back together we opened the new bolts and compared them...
  7. front end protection/dress up

hey guys my truck is a 99 ranger supercab and i was wondering if any of you guys know where i could find a cheap bumper light bar,brushguard or anything like that of the matter, all help would be greatly appreciated. thnx!:icon_welder:
  8. body lift questions

hey guys i have a 99 supercab ranger with the 3.0 and i was wondering where to get a good 3inch bodylift does anyone know where i kan find a good one? and i have another question. after the lift will i be able to run 35s? thanks
  9. hey guys whats up

hi, just joined the site and recently aquired my ranger its a 99 supercab, 3.0 with auto which my father gave me. im lookin to put some 35s on it with a lift kit. id like any advive on the subject. thank:headbang:s guys for readin this. c ya later

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad