• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Markos

1. Markos

Weight loss- 15 lbs in a month is probably bad?

Any "quick" loss is bad yeah. And on top of that you not only going to lose fat, but also muscle most of the time, especially when it comes to losing due to illness.(losing 150 lbs+sounds horrible even if it was through dieting, can't imagine how much stress his body was under).
  2. Markos

Weight loss- 15 lbs in a month is probably bad?

In general, food portions are way overblown in US I agree, also most of the snack-type foods have multiple "servings" within 1 package. Re-learning to eat properly, especially when everyone around you consumes multiple thousands of calories per sitting took me years(and another 4-ish years of...
  3. Markos

Woods/trail pistol?

I think my can of bear spray says 25-30 ft. Not like I've ever had misfortune of using it though(I carry both my .357 and spray, just incase I guess, but if I were charged by a bear out of nowhere I'd definitely draw the handgun faster).
  4. Markos

Affordable, heavy duty, waterproof totes.

I have 2 of those rolling boxes, it's a life saver, especially with how bad my back is lately(I've been using 'em while camping, so I can just throw in a bunch of small gear like my tent poles, sleeping bag, haflinger slippers and all the tools and just roll it on the ground instead of carrying...
  5. Markos

Thinking about new handgun purchase.

If they have Hellcat Micro compact, give it a shot too. Was pretty nice last time I was demo'ing it.
  6. Markos

Thinking about new handgun purchase.

Maybe something like Kimber Micro? Not exactly full 1911 but close-to. 1911 definitely can be a budget issue(I've just dropped like 1k+ on Springfield Emmisary 9mm :censored: Don't tell my wife though) Oh man, ever since I've found this store that sells gun near me ,I've dropped waaaay too much...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad