• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by lyndo

1. ignition switch?

update. I went out and messed w/ it and had the thought about the key vs ignition switch. I notice when I put it in run position the emision light and one below it would not stay on. I kept playing with it until the dummy lights stayed on. fired up and stayed running, unless i hit a bump. thanks...
  2. ignition switch?

just brought my 85 ranger back to life. It will not run unless I hold the key in the barley start position, not enough to engage the starter but beyond the run position. hart to drive a straight drive with one left hand. When I first got it it would die sometimes, then start right back up and...
  3. 4wd actuator BII and Ranger

yes, that is why I ask. I can't be the only one in need. If go to the trouble of making my own . I could make a few, makintng the first one would eat up the time. along those lines, t am thinking casting them out of aluminum.
  4. 4wd actuator BII and Ranger

i am in the market for a 4wd actuator for a 89 BII. The little red knob you turn to lock in the hubs. I have looked for one before and never found one. I feel sure I am not the only person to have a nephew borrow a vehicle and say "It just came off" I thought about 3d printer or casting one...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad