• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by lulanda21

1. 4.0 Cold Air Intake

Ive been trying to install a cold air intake on my 4.0 ranger, Its a el cheapo from auto zone but I have a nice filter. Anyways, I hooked everything up (truck ran great before) and it was hard to start, and when it started it would idle rough and shut off, but I can unplug the MAF and it idles...
  2. Steering Stabilizer

I bought a dual steering stabilizer kit from summit, made by skyjacker, the number is 7250. I need some help on how to install this thing, the pic they give you in the box on how to install it is crap and there are no instructions. Do I have to drill through the frame? bc I can not figure out...
  3. Super Runner Steering Kit

As some of you know from my recent post I am having trouble with my steering on my 93 Ranger 4x4 with TTS. I have ordered the extreme drop pitman and am having thoughts about this Super Runner steering kit that Super Lift makes. Anyone have any imput on it? Good? BAD? If so any other options...
  4. Help!! Bad Steering!!

Hi Im new to this site and my truck needs serious help. I have a 93 ranger with a 6 in leaf and 3in body lift sitting on 35s. My steering has always been loose since I got it and I have been trying everything I know to fix it. I have replaced tie rods, ball joints, drop pitman, wheel bearings...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad