• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by likea3andit

1. likea3andit

How many psi for 245/75R16

Thanks for the advice! I wasn't sure if psi was soley on load weight or if different size tires had different requirements. And yeah I'm pretty sure they're E class. I don't know what they came off of, but they fit like a glass slipper and my old tires were about shot and I didn't have a spare...
  2. likea3andit

How many psi for 245/75R16

Recently got 5x 245/75r16 for free (tires & rims) to replace my 225/70r14 on my 94' 2.3l 2wd. Everything fits good and feels good. But I'm not sure the best psi to run... I'm thinking the truck may have had some sorta lift before I got it, because of how well the new wheels fit. I've got good...
  3. likea3andit

Remove AC Bracket - (Timing Belt) 94 Ranger 2.3 2wd

I know I'm late to the party, but I thought I could try to clear this up a little after just now going thru the same thing... apparently the 94' 2.3l SOHC is slightly different than the rest of them (based only on spending half a day on Google trying to find an answer). This particular truck...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad