• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by leothelyon

1. Slave cylinder fitting turnt wrong way

Duralast from AZ.
  2. Slave cylinder fitting turnt wrong way

After reading another article here on this new plastic-looking pushrod that came with the kit, having 2nd thoughts about it possibly easily breaking, I have managed to remove the old from the old MC and bend it back pretty straight. So it's just a matter of snapping the two electrical...
  3. Slave cylinder fitting turnt wrong way

An inner circle of finger-type locking mechanism. I was able to easily push it in and feels like it's locked in. Installing the pushrod shouldn't be that difficult once I figure out a couple things, how to reinstall the brake light switch. I'm thinking I should be able to manually work that...
  4. Slave cylinder fitting turnt wrong way

I've done the same thing, replaced the MC and SC. Spent the entire afternoon using the clip to connect the male MC plug into the female connector on the SC. Then I thought, maybe there's a new clip in the box? No, ended up noticing the female connector is entirely different and doesn't use the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad