• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Legit

1. Need HELP fixing paasenger side window!!

Good day So long story short about a year ago a lady friend threw up in my truck while the window was up and it went in between the window and door panel... Window hasn't worked since! Just seeing if anybody here has some trouble shooting ideas for a quick fix?! Thanks in advance
  2. Give me some views!!

Short video I made when i first bought my Ranger https://youtu.be/lCz1w08PTnE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ CLICK ME Be sure to like the video and Subscribe!! Any comments or ideas for next video will be GREATLY appreciated! Here's a few shots of her the day I bought her!
  3. Quick Question for 2002 Ranger radio wiring harness

Ok so I switched my speakers back from the amp to the original wires running back to the radio, well the rear speakers work fine, but both front speakers are not working!! I really don't feel like having to check for a short so I want to run new speaker wire to the back of the radio the problem...
  4. New to the forum!

Hello everyone, I recently purchased a Ford Ranger 3.0 v6 "Tremor" edition and I'm very pleased with it. The body has 152k while the engine and trans are brand new. ive always wanted to make a build thread for my vehicle and i like this truck enough to stay interested in it to do so. so ill...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad