• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Kthwht00

1. For Sale RARE 1st Gen Second Battery Tray for supplemental driver side battery

I'm selling on ebay since it's a rare piece and I don't know what it's worth. Is there a place I can call attention to the auction?
  2. For Sale RARE 1st Gen Second Battery Tray for supplemental driver side battery

I have what I'm told is a second, supplemental battery tray that came in the early diesels. Back in the day, folks would use them to add a 2nd, driver side battery (first battery was passenger then) to their gas trucks for redundancy. This is just the tray and mounting bolts. You'll have to do...
  3. RARE Gen 1 Stepside by Southern Coach ON SALE NOW on ebay

@Jim Oaks Jim, Thanks for the article on this. I couldn't get the message system to work but this truck has been relisted. Please help get the word out so no one will miss perhaps their last opportunity to own this unicorn. 1988 Ford Ranger XLT | eBay tags: flareside stepside sportside splash...
  4. ranger step side not splash

Rare Southern Coach Ranger has been relisted on ebay. Don't miss the opportunity to own one of the few remaining... 1988 Ford Ranger XLT | eBay
  5. What color were the fender flares on a 2000 Ranger 4x4?

I share a 2000 Ford Ranger 4x4 work truck with a friend. We're going to do some paint touch up and I told him I wanted to repaint the plastic fender flares black. I claim that they're gray because they're severely faded. He disagrees and says they were originally gray and objects to me...
  6. Gen 1 STEPSIDE by Southern Coach on eBay 1988 Ford Ranger stepside flareside sportside step flare sport side

Currently on sale is a real unicorn, a first gen 1988 Ranger Stepside by Southern Coach. Details and bidding on ebay item 164691427112 https://www.ebay.com/itm/164691427112
  7. ranger step side not splash

Rare Southern Coach first gen stepside FOR SALE RIGHT NOW on ebay... 1988 Ford Ranger XLT | eBay

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad