• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by kolton

1. kolton

double cardan driveshaft needed asap!!

i was going to put this in the for sale wanted section. but i really need to get the news out. does anyone have the double cardan shaft out of a Bii laying around for sale or cheap??? bent mine on a rock and it destroyed the pinion as well. so i went sunday to the JY's, i found one bii out of...
  2. kolton

hey guys, manual shifters? asap

Hey guys, I would research it first but I'm at the junkyard and somewhat pressed for time. What manual transmissions did 89 Bronco ii's have? And is the shifter interchangable with the FM145 out of an 87broncoii? If so, that would be amazing. If anyone needs me to find them a part, now is the...
  3. kolton

For the REALLY HARDCORE guns guys....

The Cabellas has them here in Ft. Worth, Texas for $1800. You might give them a call. The bushmasters that is.
  4. kolton

Holy TTB!

I wish I could afford stuff like this! But then I wouldn't have my Bii lol... http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=924520&page=12
  5. kolton

Need a driveshaft pronto!

Hey guys,its for my uncles 89 Bii. He drives it 60 miles to and from work every day and his driveshaft decided to go boom on his was home tonight. He is driving my Bii to work untill he can get a driveshaft. Needs to be the double cardian kind, the CV won't do. Flange to flange its 38.250". He...
  6. kolton

Bii sliders?

Hey guys. After the last wheeling trip I've decided to burn up some rock sliders for the Bii. I've got some Sched80 poo pipe layin around for the main bars. What would yall suggest for the mounting bars? I have some random pipe layin up at the shop that I used to collect from job sites. But...
  7. kolton

lets see them deer !!!

RTG143, WTF are you talking about when you say "you can't shoot through a window!" That window would be long gone if that were my house! I didn't buy my tags this year, my buddies keep trying to talk me into it, but I'd rather spend the money elsewhere this year. Filled my tags for the past 5...
  8. kolton

Bridgeport TX, NOV 28th

gonna do some wheelin out at Northwest OHV Park in Bridgeport, Texas Nov. 28th with some buddies of mine. would love to see some TRS members out there if yall are around!
  9. kolton

broken superlift... AGAIN!!!

this is TWICE now that i have broken the driver side drop bracket! the first time was understandable, i shouldnt have been jumping the bii. but this time all i did was hit a pothole going 30mph! wtf? and all superlift said was, "i am sorry, since you fixed it once already, we cannot do anything...
  10. kolton

broncoii saves the day$$

I love living in these redneck appartments! Everyone has a project car of some type and no one complains! Well... They decided it was time to re-pave the asphalt and they were going to charge 75$ per vehicle that the wrecker had to move! Well, here comes the bronco ii to the rescue haha. I moved...
  11. kolton

87 4.0 swap,quick question

I rebuilt the 2.9 two summers ago in my 87 Bronco ii. Well, it took a dump on me wednesday. If its nothing major then ill fix it but I'm tired of putting money into a motor that I don't really like. What's the easiest 4.0 to swap into an 87 Bii that is a manual shift, manual everything. I have...
  12. kolton

overheating, heater core maby??

Driving home today I notices steam coming through my air vents and I heard a bubbling noise. So I pulled over... Instantly lol. Popped the hood, and the radiator started overflowing at the cap, then the overflow canister was boiling and steaming over. The hissing and boiling sound was coming...
  13. kolton

umm... can i fix this?

So yeah,awhile back I broke the rear drive shaft seal on my 87 bii. Where the drive shaft slips into itself. Can I fix this myself? Do I need a drive shaft shop? Or just a new drive shaft? I was gonna leave it alone until I got back from bootcamp, but my shipping date got pushed back to...
  14. kolton

cowl removal?

I want to move my spotlights on my stinger up to the cowling in front of the windshield on my 87bii. How does one go about removing the section, drill out the spotwelds and go at it that way? Or is there an easier way? Any suggestions? I'd go look for myself but I'm about 50miles away from my...
  15. kolton

D35swap. Ok, how do i fix this one...

Probably something for 4x4Junkie... Ok, so me and my buddies ripped the old D28 out of my 87 Bii and bolted in a junkyard D35 out of a 91 xploder. Everything went well and it all seemed too good to be true actually. Untill we set it on the ground. Drove it around the block so it would settle...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad