• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jovibuilt

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1991 ranger 2.3 vs 1993 mustang 2.3

Thanks guy's. I had read the pan was different and also intake/egr. Just wanted to make sure my intake/egr and exhaust would fit, Trying to get it back on the road as a daily driver.
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1991 ranger 2.3 vs 1993 mustang 2.3

I don't know anything about 2.3's except what I've read here in the tech library. I have a 91 ranger with a bad 2.3. And I can't find a good ranger motor anywhere. A local guy has a low mileage 2.3 from a 1993 mustang. Can I use it if I change the oil pan and all my accessories including my...
  3. long bed ranger camper shell

I am looking for one to fit a long bed in NC.
  4. For Sale 1985 Ranger Long Bed project for sale

Interested in just selling the body?
  5. Please help my ID these wheels.

Better pics lol. Don't think they are pacers. Pacer caps look to big. Someone said "Z-Racing" Style 50 sold by NTB.
  6. Please help my ID these wheels.

I need center caps. I am sure ebay has them if I can find out what they are. The local tire shop was no help. Here is a picture. I have saw them on rangers before.
  7. Stepside 1st gen

Uncle Gump- I have not made any yet. PetroleumJunkie412 -I don't know Jim Oaks- I don't have any pictures but have three different molds. Ranger,S10and Toyota. Also have the mold to make the inside box out of fiberglass. All the beds I have have metal inside box's. I have been looking for a...
  8. Stepside 1st gen

I still have all the molds and 2 choo choo customs trucks and 2 shadow trucks.
  9. 91 ranger static drop question.

Having trouble with internet so its hard to access the tech pages. So I am asking here. I have a 91 4.0 ext cab ranger. How low can I go and still align it? 5" in the front and 7" in the rear? I want to go as low as I can and be level and be able to align it. Also what are the best size tires...
  10. Help! dana 44 hi tops not clearing calipers!

Pm 1badexplorer he can tell you.I dont think 1/2 ton calipers will fit on 3/4 ton knuckles.Or you can read here and it will tell you everything you want to know about dana 44 knuckles. http://77cj.littlekeylime.com/flatop_knucles.html
  11. 91 4.0 wiring harness on a 93 4.0

I cannot find a good 91-92 4.0 but I have a good 93 4.0.What all do I have to change to use the 91 harness?
  12. 86 a4ld to 93 4.0

I have a 86 ranger 2.9 with a4ld and the motor is blown.I need to get it back on the road fast.So I'm swapping in a 4.0 out of a 93 explorer.The explorer has a bad transmission.Do I use the flex plate and converter from the 2.9 or the 4.0?I know the 2.9 a4ld wont last so I will swap in a 5 speed...
  13. FM132/FM145 bell housing?

I have a fm132 to go in my 1986 2x4 ranger replacing a a4ld.I cant find a clutch hose for the hook up on the top of the bell housing.I have several fm145 4x4 bell housings with the side hook up.Can I use the fm145 bell housing and slave on the fm132?Or where can I find a hose for the fm132?I...
  14. Help ID this old Fast back Tonneau cover

Was looking for a tonneau/camper top for my 86 2wd ranger.Found this at the local junk yard for cheap.Just wondered if anyone here every saw one.It needs a little work and a couple hinges but I think it will clean up good.
  15. explorer front drive shaft in ranger rear

I need a dual cardan drive shaft for the rear of my ranger.What can I get one from?I can have it shortened or lengthened at the local shop.But need to find something that will work.Would the front out of an explorer work if I swap the front output yoke to the rear of the tcase?It is a 1356 case...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad