• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Jonsmith

1. Cross member bent?

OK guys I got a 2006 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4. Bent what I believe to be the main front cross member. It's the one that both radius arms bolt into and it spans across the frame from left tire to right and is welded to the frame. Am I correct in assuming this is a cross member or is this something...
  2. Dana 44 SAS

Hey everyone I have a 2006 Ford Ranger Sport 4x4 that I want to SAS and put a 44 up front. I know the basics to it but I'm looking for a detailed guide for some of the trickier stuff. I've seen most of the guides for older rangers but I haven't come across anything for the newer years. If anyone...
  3. SAS or Superlift

Okay guys I got a 2006 Ford Ranger Sport, 4bi with a 3 inch body lift and I want to put 35"s under it. Best bet would be to do? Would I be able to fit 35"s if I put Superlift's 4" lift in my truck with the body or would it be best to SAS the truck. I can afford both and do both easily as my...
  4. Tire Wearing problem?

OKay guys I have a 2006 Ford Ranger sport 4x4 with a 3" body lift. Recently the inside of my tires have been wearing on the front. I took it to a place and they were able to only fix one tire and keep it from wearing, telling me that my I beam was bent and that was the problem. I recently...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad