• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JodyTanner93

1. JodyTanner93

Need help diagnosing a problem I’ve had for 3 months

What’s the best way to plug the pcv hose?
  2. JodyTanner93

I’m sure it’s not a big deal. It’s getting cold here. I don’t recall doing those things mentioned
  3. JodyTanner93

Just single exhaust. That’s weird about the battery. It’s not even a year old.
  4. JodyTanner93

It’s pretty frustrating. I still have some tests to do but if I figure the issue out I’m going to update this thread.
  5. JodyTanner93

My check engine light came on today and I got the codes read. Still haven’t tested fuel pressure. Any
  6. JodyTanner93

I will check the fuel pressure and update this thread when I can. Thank you.
  7. JodyTanner93

It runs a lot better and is more responsive after a cold start but when it warms up it runs like crap. The hesitation is still there but a lot less prominent also. I’ve taken it in 3 times and nobody can tell me what’s wrong with it.
  8. JodyTanner93

My buddy has one. I’ll see if I can use it and post the results today or maybe tomorrow. I took a video earlier. I will post the link.
  9. JodyTanner93

It is the ribbed one that looks heavy duty. I didn’t see any cracks or splits. I’ve tried spraying brake cleaner around and did not notice and increase in rpms.
  10. JodyTanner93

Fuel filter was replaced about a week ago and was dirty. I am trying to borrow a fuel pressure to test. Where can I find psi rangers to compare with?
  11. JodyTanner93

Thank you for the detailed information. I have tested unplugging the IAC and the truck does drop to 500rpm. Do you think the actual IAC could cause these problems? I feel like I hear a hissing that increases with engine revs coming from the upper intake or underneath. Maybe it’s just engine...
  12. JodyTanner93

A And a shark tooth grill
  13. JodyTanner93

I had a shop replace that so I’m not sure if they adjusted it or not. I will have to check with a multimeter and report back
  14. JodyTanner93

PATS has disabled my 2001 Ranger 4x4 3.0

The theft light always blinks steadily while the truck is off. That just indicates the system is functioning. I think that’s in the manual if you look for it.
  15. JodyTanner93

Hey guys I just signed up to see if anyone could point me in the right direction with my truck. I’ll start from the beginning when I bought it about 3 months ago. I’ve got a 2006 Ford Ranger xlt 2wd automatic with the 3.0 Vulcan engine. So when I first purchased the truck it ran perfect and I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad