• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JmXLT

1. JmXLT

Hey from the Midwest

Thank you!
  2. JmXLT

Hey from the Midwest

Other than some clear coat fade on the roof from being in the sun for a long time,(which I’m planning to fix) It’s ridiculously clean, thank you! Yeah a ton of maintenance has been done to her, and good! Get out of this crap state! Michigan was actually one of our top 3 choices, it’s beautiful...
  3. JmXLT

Hey from the Midwest

Thank you! The Jeep wheels grew on me, my brother had em on because he loves em, I originally wanted Cragar V5’s but after being unable to find any anywhere before the trip to bring her home, kept these on and honestly in person they’re striking when polished.
  4. JmXLT

Hey from the Midwest

Hey everyone! First Ranger after driving them many years for jobs and wanting one, I finally got her. Meet Goldie, 2002 XLT, 2.3L 5 speed manual. I am the 3rd owner, previous was my brother who got her years back with barely 90k on her. He’s a stickler with maintenance as am I. She’s up to 174k...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad