• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by jimtur

1. Ranger 1991 3.0L a/c hose help!!!!

Hello, I bought a used Ranger last year with AC equiped. Unfortunately the previous owner removed the AC hoses. I bought from Rock auto a succion/discharge line but they don't fit. My compressor is located at the bottom passenger side. Where I can put the hand on the hose I need? somebody...
  2. 1991 headlight upgrade

Hello, I decided to upgrade the OEM headlight since the lightining performance is similar to a candle light... I put an pair of LED without success. The light pattern was not really good. So, I decided to upgrade with a projector pair into the OEM headlight. I removed the headlights from...
  3. Sluggish from 2k-3k RPM

Issue found! the end tip of the ignition coil was broken! Replaced by a new one!
  4. Sluggish from 2k-3k RPM

Hello, I have a similar issue with mine. I bought a 1991 3.0 manual with 93000 miles on it. This truck has been stored outside since 5-6 years. I pass a couple of month to revise all the mechanic. No sluggish issue if the engine cold but I have the issue after engine warm up. New parts : -...
  5. new 1991 owner

I replaced the front coil and the rear shackles support has been reversed upside-down.
  6. new 1991 owner

Hello, I'm new on this forum. I was owner of a 1989 Ranger from 1990 up to 1998. Many year later I decided to put the hand on another one just to ride a rare and cool ride (I live in Quebec area and this model is very rare now...) So I bought a 1991 Ranger XLT in 2021 December from Georgia...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad