• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by JER-BEAR-ID

1. Rear locker, tire sizes

That's messed up! Have you tried online?
  2. Rear locker, tire sizes

Well, I haven't had any issues in the last almost 20 years... Obviously you're not gonna air down to 15 lbs and go play in the woods but almost any aggressive swamper has enough meat coming down into the sidewall, it doesn't look abnormal at all... But to each their own! That's all besides the...
  3. 5.0L manual swap options

Hey guys, so I've came across a guy selling a 4.6L, with a manual 5 speed and tcase all together for $400! I've got a 92 ranger with a carbureted 5.0L out of a 93 mustang, and an AOD Trans behind it, already in the truck... I'd really rather have a manual in the truck... Will that manual trans...
  4. Rear locker, tire sizes

Also, another thing to consider with tire sizes and clearances is wheel width... wheel width can change the way your tires clear and/or look quite a bit really! I've got a set of 33/10.50/15 and with them mounted on a 10" wheel, they look like 33/12.50/15 but on a, say, 7" or 8" wheel they are...
  5. 1992 Ranger w/5.0L swap, OEM wiring harness help

Wow! Thank you sir! You are a bad ass!!!! And very much appreciated!!! Now, I have to stop procrastinating on the wiring and just get it did! I've been dreading this part since we bought the truck about a year ago... hahaha, but for $900 I couldn't pass it up! Thank you again! I've been trying...
  6. 1992 Ranger w/5.0L swap, OEM wiring harness help

I know it won't take much to make it run but I'd like to make the power windows and locks work along with the heater, wipers, guages, headlights and tail lights... I'm gonna try and make it a daily for my ol'lady...
  7. 1992 Ranger w/5.0L swap, OEM wiring harness help

If I remember correctly it was a '92 Ranger, that the harness came out of... Both trucks had 4.0L's from the factory... The 5.0L seems to run pretty good, all of the gaskets are new and the plugs were barely threaded in the holes and the wires were all on the wrong spots, no where near the 5.0L...
  8. 1992 Ranger w/5.0L swap, OEM wiring harness help

Hi everybody, I'm new to posting on these forums, so if this is in the wrong spot or something, I apologize in advance... Anyhow, I came across a 92 ranger someone had swapped in a 5.0L out of a 1993 foxbody... They put a carburetor on it so I won't have to worry bout wiring the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad