• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by hondarider94

1. hondarider94

Wanting to put foglights on my truck

I have a 98 ranger. 4l v6. 2wd. xlt. I accidently ripped my front valence off this winter playing in the snow drifts. So im wanting to get this.. -...
  2. hondarider94

New headunit suggestions?

Awhile back i put a headunit in my truck that came out of a boat we had. Now its acting up. A few days ago i was listening to the radio and all the sudden my front two speakers and sub stopped working. The back two still worked. A few minutes later it kicked back in and it was all working. This...
  3. hondarider94

Xenons, illegal or legal?

New question. Forget the original title. * Can a mod change the title to ( Brighter whiter headlights?) Ive been looking at pictures and looking at threads and people are saying there stock halogen bulbs are just as good as xenons.. So i dont wanna go that route.. What are some BRIGHT bulbs i...
  4. hondarider94

Tint pictures..

Anyone have any pictures of tint 35%, 30% and 20%
  5. hondarider94

How hard to convert 98 ranger 2wd to 4wd?

Just wondering how hard it would be? Cost? id need whole front end assembly, transfercase, actuator motor for 4wd, other mics parts? anyone done one?
  6. hondarider94

98 ranger 2wd lift question

MAN I LOVE THIS SITE!:headbang::yahoo: im a member on other ranger forums but i stumbled upon this site and read the guide on "how to install belltech 6400 shackles". Ive been wanting to lift my truck a bit, but never got on it because i didnt know how hard it was. Anyway i think ill lift it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad