• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Holmzy

1. My 88 Danger Ranger - for dunes and desert

I thought I'd share my current build on a 1988 Ranger standard cab. Its a 2wd with the 2.9l v6 and a whole lot of miles. I bought it from family, (its now been owned by 3 generations of my family) with the hopes to let it live out the rest of its life in truck Valhalla, amongst the dunes, and in...
  2. DIY: Fender Well Trim

Difficulty: 2 out of 10 Time to Install: 30 Minutes Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you, the installer, take full...
  3. Suspension Travel Needs Dunes vs Desert

Recently purchased an 88 ranger standard cab, 2wd with the goal of creating a budget build to blast around in the dunes of Pismo and to learn the basics. https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2kp8ciz5ohl1cp/Ranger%20Before%201.jpg?dl=0 When it comes to suspension, the dunes of Pismo are relatively soft...
  4. New CA Ranger Owner - Prerunner possibilities?

Hello, I am entirely new to ranger ownership and have had a couple experiences off-roading and playing in the sand. I recently lucked out and got a smoking hot deal on a 1988 Ford Ranger, standard cab. Its a 2wd 5 speed that I intend to swap the v6 out for a 2.3l Turbo engine (A lot of my...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad