• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by holeshot

1. holeshot

Anyone have experience with this sub?

I'm thinking this will fit nicely behind my seats in my reg cab ranger. I havent heard much about soundstream. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_24266_Soundstream+STEALTH-13BX.html
  2. holeshot

Will this sub box fit in a 2000 regular cab ranger?

Looking to put this behind the drivers seat. http://www.crutchfield.com/p_20607TC104/Kicker-TC10.html Thanks!!
  3. holeshot

Idle issues 1990 Bronco II

I am having idle issues on my Bronco II. 1990, 2.9 V6, auto. Took it to the shop to figure out what is causing it to have a rough idle. It almost seems like its misfiring or something because the engine starts to shake when it hits the rough idle. Its hard to explain, but it runs fine when...
  4. holeshot

Tire wear question. Rapid wear on the insides of front tires

I bought a BII and put a 6" Skyjacker lift and less than 3000 miles later, the insides of the front tires are wearing pretty bad. It was professionally aligned and everything showed up in spec. When I noticed the wear, I figured something got out of alignment. So I went to a body shop that...
  5. holeshot

Replacing front valance

How hard is it to replace the front valance? I have a 2000 ranger and the lower front valance cracked. I found a replacement online, and I dont know if they just clip right in the the holes in the bumper or what. mine is a 2000 2wd xlt w/o fog lamps.
  6. holeshot

Wheel bearing went out and my wheel locked up at 40 mph. Almost rolled my BII!

I was driving to work and all of the sudden the front drivers side wheel just locked up and put me sideways at 40 mph. I dont know how I saved it, but a 6" lifted BII with 33's going sideways on pavement is scary! I thought it was gonna roll. I am just lucky that no one was in the other lane...
  7. holeshot

A4LD rattling noise and vibration/shudder in OD

When I start up my 90 BII I hear a metallic rattling sound that sounds like the inspection cover on the tranny is loose....but its not. It sounds kinda how my heat shields rattled on my cats before I ripped them off. Then I figured the cat was busted so I replaced it. Still the same rattling...
  8. holeshot

Is my Ranger rare?

Not sure if this is even worth posting here, but I have always been curious if there are any other Rangers out there like mine. I ordered my 2000 Ranger in the fall of 99. Took FOREVER until it finally arrived at the dealership. Anyway, here are the specs on it: 2000 Ranger. Black, Regular...
  9. holeshot

Noise/Vibration when driving in 2wd with hubs locked

Since its cold and snowy now, I have been leaving my hubs locked in so whenever I need 4wd I dont have to get out of my Bronco II when I get in a slippery situation. Normally in the summer I always leave the hubs unlocked unless I am doing some wheeling. However, I have noticed a noise when...
  10. holeshot

Cost estimate to have a shop replace all 4 ball joints and alignment

I have a 2wd 2000 Ranger and the lower ball joint on the passenger side is done. Anyone have an idea what the going rate to replace all of the upper and lower ball joints?? Plus alignment. Thanks!
  11. holeshot

Tire alternatives on a 15X10 rim. My 33X12.50's rub too much. 90 Bronco II w/6" lift

Tire alternatives on a 15X10 rim. My 33X12.50's rub too much. 90 Bronco II w/6" lift I have a 6" Skyjacker lift on my 90 Bronco II. I have a set of 33X12.50 Mickey Thompson MTZ's on 15X10 Eagle 86 series wheels. I am having a big issue with the tires rubbing on full lock even after cutting...
  12. holeshot

Wnindshield wipers quit working on my 90 Bronco II

I just got it back on the road after sitting for a few years. The wipers worked fine until I pressed the washer setting, then turned them to HI. They hesitated, then worked for a second then they stopped mid stroke and wouldnt return to the home position. Now they dont work at all. I can...
  13. holeshot

why does my 4.0 shake and idle high on cold starts?

In the last few days when i start my 2000 ranger after its been sitting awhile, the motor seems to be shaking/vibrating pretty bad. it feels like im going down the highway and a tire is out balance....but obviously the thing is sitting still. prior to this, i noticed it would idle really high...
  14. holeshot

What would cause my Bronco to steer more one way than the other?

Just had a lift put on and the shop is having issues with it. They say it is steering more in one direction than the other. One way the tire is into the fender, and the other its not. What would cause this?? Thanks!
  15. holeshot

Brake upgrade after 6" lift and 33's on 15X10 rims

I have a 90 Bronco II and I just had a 6" Skyjacker Class II installed. I also just put on a set of Eagle Series 186 15X10 rims with 33X12.50 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ's. It has stainless steel braided brake line extensions up front and the pedal feels spongy and I pretty much had to hold the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad