• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Hermly

1. Hermly

450k Engine pull

Oil consumption is minimal, just the one leak at the front of the oil pan where the gasket pushed out. Compression was good about a year ago when I was chasing down an ignition issue. Thanks for the rest of the suggestions,
  2. Hermly

450k Engine pull

I have decided that I’m going to pull the engine in my ranger to make a upcoming cooling system replacement a tad easier. I figured this would be a good opportunity to replace the oil pump and take a good look at the inside of the engine.So before I get into it i got a few questions. 1. On the...
  3. Hermly

Happy 400k

My truck rolled over 400k just over a week ago, hopefully I can get her to 500k. Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
  4. Hermly

Door Handles

My exterior door handles keep breaking, and I was wondering if anyone had ever come across some metal replacement door handles for a 2001 ranger. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Hermly

New rims

Hey y'all ive been looking into getting some new rims for my B3000, and i was wondering what other people might have done. I'm also wondering about going up to a 16" or 17" rim and was curious about some of your thoughts on that.
  6. Hermly

New tires for an old trailer.

Hey guys this ain't ranger related but I need a little help before I head into a tire shop. Anyways I'm wondering what the current tire equivalent of a 7.75-15R trailer tire be? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Hermly

Horn is not working in a 01 B3000

Hey guys my horn quit working on me while I was trying to move some cows to a new paddock. I was wondering if anyone out there had any thoughts on what might be the cause. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Hermly

Spark plug wire replacement

Hey guys, I'm replacing my plugs and wires and I was wondering if anyone has the distributer and cylinder diagram for a 2001 Mazda b3000 3.0L engine.
  9. Hermly

Engine Squeal

Hey guys, so I have a vicious squeal that started around last week, and I've been trying to figure it out. I just changed the fan belt but the squeal is still there.so if y'all got any thoughts? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Hermly

Rear window Replacement,

Hey guys, I busted out a back window on my 2001 Mazda B3000, and I have a parts ranger out back. Would the back window from a 96 ranger fit into a 2001 B3000? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Hermly

Hello from southern Alberta

I have a 2001 B300 mazda that i got a while back. i haven't exactly figured out what i'm going to do with it but i would like a few suggestions on how to make this truck into something functional, and unique.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad