• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Half Nuts

1. Expo 8.8 swap with a twist

Just a couple of pics of my most recent foray into fabrication- looking for professional feedback on the quality of my welds, overall construction.[/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  2. Red Glow gauge faces compatibility

I found a set of EL faces on Ebay that claim to be for 95-01 Ranger and Explorers. http://www.ebay.com/itm/261325006824?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 There shouldn't be any reason these wouldn't work on trucks from '02 to at least '05, right? I contacted the seller, but...
  3. Max Trac 3" Suspension Lift, 98-12 2WD

This review has been a long time coming. The parts have been on the truck and rolling as a daily driver for almost a year now, so you may consider this a long-term test. I've been avoiding writing this because I've been busy, and that hasn't changed, so I'm going to keep this short; ask any...
  4. hard to find lift for '93-present Coil IFS

From my reading of this forum, I've come to the conclusion that the following is true: -Lots of us have Rangers from 1993 to present with coil spring IFS. -Of those, many of us are looking for an economical way to raise the front ends of our trucks, perhaps only a little Of course, for the rear...
  5. I need images of lifted rangers

Specifically, I'd like to see what a 2" lift looks like on a 2002-era ranger. I'm thinking of buying a set of 2" lift coils (I'll make/buy shackles for the rear later) and I want to have a good idea of what a lift this size will look like before I invest. I'm thinking the nice thing about a 2"...
  6. another diesel, this one from Roush performance

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0FZX/is_5_69/ai_102165471 The truck was also featured in this months' Diesel Power magazine- that's where I first saw it. How much do these motors go for used? $8k would be my guess...
  7. 2002 Airbag lamp

The dash-lamp for the airbag on my '02 XLT will occaisionally, on startup, flash the airbag lamp several times and then stay on solid. The code seems to be "7-4-7," but if it's a two-digit, then it might be "4-7." It doesn't do this on every startup, every other startup or so. Any thoughts from...
  8. 04 2.3 rebuild

I've heard that sound from an Eclipse before- it was a thrown connecting rod.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad