Guanfy's latest activity

• Guanfy replied to the thread Engine swap help.
    Good for you! Understand though an engine swap is alot like painting. It's all in the prep. Make sure you have everything you need...
  • Guanfy replied to the thread Engine swap help.
    To add on to what Colin said the block itself might be compatible but sensor locations or number of wires may have changed over that...
  • Guanfy replied to the thread Purge solenoid question.
    Sounds like you got it right. I had to replace the same unit on my truck. Hasn't thrown any codes so I guess I installed it right...
  • I have an after market radio installed but I used all the connections when I hooked it up. The harness for this one runs low and behind...
  • Ah. That would be the one manual I don't have for my truck. I have the body book and the powertrain book... but not that one. Nuts.
  • I can get another photo for the wire colors. The harness itself is run low along the bottom of the console so I don't think its...
  • I noticed this connector hanging down from under the center dash console the other day and I have no clue what it goes to. Anybody have...
    • Mystery Connector.jpg
  • Hello hello! If you ever see a red B3000 driving around with a metal flatbed, wave will ya?
  • Today I continued my quest to get the bloody thing to behave right proper for once so I don't have to fiddle with it anymore. Fixed a...
  • Guanfy replied to the thread Odd issue with my 1994.
    You check the neutral safety switch? You mentioned you got a CEL for that.
  • Guanfy replied to the thread 94 3.0 running rich.
    Also if anyone is looking for the air intake tube that goes from the MAF to the throttle body for a '94 vulcan 3.0, here's a link: Ford...
    I may have solved this tonight. After some heavy duty research I figured out the silver disc with vacuum ports inside the air box is...
  • I have a '94 3.0 and in my case there was no freaking way I was getting it off with a screwdriver. It turned out though I had the...
    So I was inspecting the air intake system and found that most likely some air would have been leaking out from around the air filter. I...
    Brand new motorcraft ECT and the fuel pressure should be good. Last time I checked it was around 35psi which is in spec. If the engine...