Recent content by Grumpaw

1. Grumpaw

WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR RANGER TODAY?

Just two things to remember.... Righty Tighty, Lefty Loosey !!! :icon_cheers: Grumpaw
  2. Grumpaw

Do you have a specific diet for health?

As far as man not being a "meat eater"... At one point we were nothing but scared little primates living on plants and living in trees. We were "pray" and limited in strength and endurance. Did not travel very far. At some point we started eating "meat" which supplied protein for growth, brain...
  3. Grumpaw

Oh, and my wife is a great cook, loves to bake. She's still at 120 lbs she was when I met her 35 years ago, takes no meds. Not as big a snacker as I am, but enjoys good food. She's also never been on any kind of diet. Grumpaw
  4. Grumpaw

Sorry guys, I'm on the "See" diet. I "See" food and I eat food. Guess I'm just lucky. At 70 I eat anything I want. BP is great, cholorestal is low. I'm a meat eater, love breads, eat junk food, and could survive very happily on KFC, Chic Fil A, Big Mac's and Whoppers. Only meds are for...
  5. Grumpaw

New Member 91 4x4 4.0 5sp

Nice little collection. I'll take the Toyo Land Cruiser. Thats $$$ on 4 wheels. Grumpaw
  6. Grumpaw

Very nice survivor. How about some shots of interior and engine. If the exterior is any judge, you've got a winner there. Grumpaw
  7. Grumpaw

Oops!

Looks like whatever was being towed flipped to the left. At least it stayed intact, hopefully keeping the trailer from detaching and becoming a "runaway". :icon_surprised: Grumpaw
  8. Grumpaw

Yup... Grumpaw
  9. Grumpaw

Very nice Ranger. Really love the old style flat 80"s era bug shield on the hood. Back in them "olden" days, thats all we had available...none of the curvey formed shields available now. :icon_thumby: Grumpaw
  10. Grumpaw

Whats this new windshield coating stuff?

Always pays to check all the info and charges on those purchase orders and paper work. Many will try to add whatever they can to make a few xtra bucks. I remember the old "stain proofing" the interior for some really stupid amount when all it was was a $4 buck can of spray Scotchguard. Grumpaw
  11. Grumpaw

Original Ford Brochures -> Many Many Years

There is also a web site, Ford Auto Brochures.com where you can pull up a pdf and print one if you have a printer. Same site has brochures for many other Ford models, some going back as far as 1966. All the Explorers, Mustangs, many Broncos, pretty much all the Ford badged models. Grumpaw
  12. Grumpaw

Two Tone Paint/Vinyl Insert

Thanks. Gonna be awhile till I pinstripe it. Have to wait for a warmer day to lay it down properly. 30's now, but if it hits 40 or so my garage heater should get it to where I need it. Grumpaw
  13. Grumpaw

Couple of things... There was no damage/dents/paint scratches on the panels I had done, so there wasen't anything to fix/repair. Just a wipe down with wax remover. A custom paint shop estimate was between $2500 and $3000 for the panels due to them having to remove all the lights, trim, door...
  14. Grumpaw

OK, here's the almost finished project. Still have to run a fine pinstripe around the edge of the vinyl panels. Just got it back today... What do you all think ? Grumpaw
  15. Grumpaw

TRS Calendar for 2021

DO IT !!! :yahoo: Grumpaw