• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by GoneCountry110

1. GoneCountry110

Blown Head Gasket??

Okay my 91' 2WD 4.0 5spd has 210K and still kickin, never had any engine problems, routine service and upkeep. Cold start up is nasty spits and sputters and revs to about 2grand for about 10-15 seconds then finally idles down w/o gas pedal persuasion. After running it runs real rich, just about...
  2. GoneCountry110

Getting more lift out of a rough country 4" lift ? ?

Okay I have a 91' Ford ranger 2WD which I have added a Rough Country 4" suspension lift, 31x10.50 on 15x8 Black Unique wheels. I am getting ready for another revision and wanted to know if with my TTB and 4" Rough Country lift can I add spacers to get a little extra??I have thought about...
  3. GoneCountry110

4.0 5spd exhaust unbolt?

Ok juss till i get money for an exhaust since my lift and tires made my wallet a bit thin i have been thinking of unbolting my exhaust behind my cats and tuck the other pipe outta the way. Anything other than a ticket whats bad or good about this?
  4. GoneCountry110

8.8 question

Alright I've got a 91', 4.0, 5spd, 2wd with the 8.8 28 spline out back. My buddy has some 4.10's out of a 2000 explorer 8.8 31 spline do you think it will work in my axle? If so do i need just the gears or do i need the carrier as well?
  5. GoneCountry110

Reverse Lights Problems

I cannot understand my reverse lights at all, I mean I have changed the fuse even though it was not blown and replaced all exterior bulbs and even gone as far as blowing in the connections in the rear of the truck. Still I have no reverse lights.....help????

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad