• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by GMCguy1221

1. Replacement Harness

Good evening gents! Getting ready to start cutting and welding sheet metal into my mother in laws truck and my father in law asked if there was anyone who made a reproduction harness. Seems most the harness from cab back is roaches as often happens with old 4x4. Anyone have any guidance on this?
  2. Core support replacement.

Thank you both gents! May try and fix the 83 with the mig rig but good to know! Need to throw some questions in the engine section! Thanks again
  3. Core support replacement.

Good evening gents! Trying to help my mother in law restore her 83 ford ranger 4x4 long bed dual tank. It’s a 2.3 carbed motor with a manual transmission. I see LMC sells a new core support for 85 and newer trucks. What is the reasoning why it won’t fit an 83? The 83 has some pretty substantial...
  4. Hello From Virginia

Evening gents! Got roped into helping my mother in law restore her fathers truck so here to learn all I can about the truck and what we need to get done. Been a hobby fear head since I was 12. Worked in and out of shops at different duty stations and took a few years of shop and auto body in...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad