• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by gmcelroy

1. 99 Ranger 2.5 Fuel Pressure Specs

Also, I did the leaking injector test....Attempted to start the truck with the gas pedal to the floor.....The truck would not start at all.....Which leads me back to the fuel pump check valve,,,,
  2. 99 Ranger 2.5 Fuel Pressure Specs

Actually I figured out how to do this. The pressure was 66 PSI with the car running. I turned the car off and let it sit for 1 hour; the pressure dropped to 30 PSI. After 2 hours the pressure was 0 PSI. Under partial throttle; the truck will hesitate at times (full throttle is ok). I was able to...
  3. 99 Ranger 2.5 Fuel Pressure Specs

Does anyone have the fuel pressure specs / procedure for a 1999 Ranger 2.5??
  4. 2.5L ('98-'01) 1999 Ranger 2.5 Timing Belt Alignment Help !!

I have replaced 5-6 timing belts during my lifetime and have ALWAYS been able to get all the pulley marks to line up perfectly until I attempted this task on my 1999 Ranger 2.5 When I opened it up; I noticed that all the marks on the crank; oil pump & camshaft DID NOT line up perfectly. I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad