• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by gizmo_21

1. gizmo_21

3.0L to 4.0L Transmission Connectors

Hi Everyone, It's been awhile! I'm currently swapping a 3.0L to a 4.0L and i can't remember two plugs Engine: 94 4.0L Automatic transmission (includes Engine harness) Wiring: 94 4.0L Manual Transmission (Harness that plugs into Engine Harness) Transmission: 94 4.0L Ranger 4x4 Question #1...
  2. gizmo_21

Flywheels?

Hey Guys, Been along time, But finally i am able to contiune my swap. Engine Swap: 96 Explorer 5.0L w/ wireing harness into a 94 Ranger 4.0L 4x4 Transmission: 96 F-150 M5R2 with a 97 Top cover & BW4406 Manual T-Case Rear End: 96 Explorer 31 Spline w/ disc's My question is regarding the...
  3. gizmo_21

New V8 Project

Hi Guys, I have been re-searching this for alittle while now, and since i rolled my truck, i am Sorta forced :icon_thumby: to finally do this modification. I have two Options put together, if you guys have other options... Send me the idea and I'll re-search it!!! Project Truck: 94 Ranger...
  4. gizmo_21

Rolled the truck, New Project Begins!

Hey guys! Well I rolled my truck this weekend:temper: It went From this: To this: In a Matter of 3 secs... It was a Sad weekend...:bawling: However this gives me a chance to do some things that i wanted to do but First i have a few questions? 1: What years can I look for the cab and...
  5. gizmo_21

Bolt List - Skyjacker Class 2 Lift Kit

Hey guys, I'm going to be taking my front end apart on the long weekend and re-painting my nicely rusted skyjacker lift kit, front diff, etc... however i was going to replace all the bolts at the same time! I/ve lost the bolt list that came with the lift :icon_confused: but i was wondering if...
  6. gizmo_21

Accessories!!!

Hey Guys I would like to Start a Thread explaining how you wired your Accessories!!! A Google Search will lead to alot of information but you must go through tons of information before you find what you really need!!! Therefore lets try to bring it to one place: Questions are more then...
  7. gizmo_21

DO you Remember When?????

Do you guys remember the first time you wrenched on your truck, without a guru or your pops showing you how to do things, the only thing you may or may not have had is some hints from here and your manual!!! AND The feeling of peer accomplishment of finishing such a simple task or not so simple...
  8. gizmo_21

Decisions Decisions!!

Hey guys, I need some opinions, I have a chance to buy a Alpine PDX 1000.0 (for $400.00) a $1000.00 amp and a PDX 150.2 (for $200.00) a $500.00 amp. At the moment i really don't need these but it's a good deal, so i'm asking what do you guys think of these amps. Currently i'm running Alpine's...
  9. gizmo_21

Towing My Boat!

Well, I just took my boat out of the water for the Season!!! Now offically, My truck is off the road sitting in a nice dry garage for the winter!! Who said a Ranger on 35's couldn't tow anything!! This is up at Gold Pan Campground off the Canyon (#1) It was a great Drive, My Dad and I...
  10. gizmo_21

Finally Finshed!!!! (54K EEEK)

Finally Finished!!!! (54K EEEK) Hey Guys, Well i have been working at this truck for 4 years now!!! some of you guys from the last site might reconize my truck but it has changed a weeeee bit!!! But first i wanted to say, i want to get some really good wheeling pics this last weekend, so my...
  11. gizmo_21

A WEEEEE Bit Unsure!!!

Hey Guys I have a wiring Question: 1. I have a Clarion APX400.2M Amp and am wondering how i would like to wire it up, A Few Specs are Cont. Power Output: 200w (100w x 2) @ 0.08% THD 2-OHM Stereo Output: 190 x 2 @ 0.05% THD Bridged Power: 280 x 1 @ 0.05% THD I'm running 2...
  12. gizmo_21

Loud Thump When e-fan turns off

Hey Guys I might have a tricky one for you!! I just installed a e-fan into my truck and since i've done this i get a loud thump from my subs everytime the fan turns off, this happens at any volume and the thump (no matter how high/low the volume is) will stay at the same audioable level.. Is...
  13. gizmo_21

Ethanol instead of Methanol

This might have been asked already but Can you use ethanol in a methanol car??? We just bought a 1995 FFV ford Taurus and the car reads "warning only methanol and/or unleaded fuel only" Pretty sure thats all i can use but would i be able to get away with E10... as thats all we have in...
  14. gizmo_21

Fishing!!!!!!

I got the idea from just above but Any fisherman Out in the greater Vancouver Area!!!! on here EXCITED for the July 1st opening!!!!!!! I need some new holes!!! veddar, squamish, fraser, stave, chehalius, harrison, coquitlam anywhere!!! The big question, what do you guys use for the...
  15. gizmo_21

Glue?

Hey guys I need some help I'm trying to glue a piece of stainless steel to fiber glass. Reason: I'm trying to strengthen my transome of my 17' sangster runabout. This is what i am doing: So what do you guys recomend as a adhesive Ry

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad