• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Gavinbaine's latest activity

• Gavinbaine
    Gavinbaine replied to the thread Fuse/relay panel problem.
    I just had a so start no spark issue. It ended up being my crank position sensor. Replaced it and fired right up.
  • Gavinbaine
    Newest gadgets I got. Both were out of necessity. But so far impressed with both
    • IMG_2570.png
    • IMG_2571.png
  • Gavinbaine
    Gavinbaine reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread New to the Forum with Like Like.
    Scroll close to the bottom of the forum listing. There is a forum for parts for sale that is free to use for forum members. Just be sure...
  • Gavinbaine
    Gavinbaine replied to the thread Flex fuel help again.
    Got it running. Ended up having a bad crank position sensor on top of the flex fuel sensor going out. But up and running again. And...
  • Gavinbaine
    Gavinbaine reacted to pjtoledo's post in the thread New to the Forum with Like Like.
    @Gavinbaine keep talking, you're only 2 hours west of me and I need an excuse to visit The Saucy Dawg in Jonesville.
  • Gavinbaine
    Gavinbaine replied to the thread New to the Forum.
    When that time comes I’m sure I will post it on here. But do you know what thread on here I can sell the spare rear axle assembly I have...
  • Gavinbaine
    I’m not sure on the visor. It was on the truck when I got it and the inset lights on it work.
  • Gavinbaine
    lol. I’ll have to remember that for if there is a next time. And thanks aging for the info
  • Gavinbaine
    Nope, I did not know I should have done that with the fuses so that is not the issue. And I did cycle the key many times and have...
  • Gavinbaine
    First off I just want it to be know that I am just enough of a mechanic to be dangerous. I am all self taught, learned out of necessity...
  • Gavinbaine
    Only been here a few days but this is my 99 3.0. my flex fuel sensor went out last week. Found one at a salvage yard two days ago...
    • IMG_2104.jpeg
    • IMG_2108.jpeg
  • Gavinbaine
    Gavinbaine replied to the thread Flex fuel help..
    Around Sturgis
  • Gavinbaine
    99 3.0 flex fuel. Have a p0176 (flex fuel sensor connector) code. Won’t start. Is there a bypass for this or do I need to find and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad