• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Gavin H. Phelps

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) fuel line fittings.

when i was looking at the new fittings i want to get i found this guy and it is from what i believe it is the ford efi quick disconnect to 6an. i noticed that it is a different style and i was wondering if anyone knew if it worked for the quick disconnect...
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) fuel line fittings.

do you know what they are called?
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) fuel line fittings.

Hello, i have an 1986 ranger with the 2.3L fuel injected. i was just wondering if anyone knew or can find out what kind of fitting ford used for the fuel pump and up onto the fuel rail?
  4. 2.3L ('83-'97) 86 to 95 motor swap

okay, good to know thank you. i think im just going to stick to rebuilding the motor that i currently have. thanks for the knowledge about the different blocks and heads.
  5. 2.3L ('83-'97) 86 to 95 motor swap

and also if it does work what would i do about the 8 spark plugs? The motor that came out of the truck has 4.
  6. 2.3L ('83-'97) 86 to 95 motor swap

so if were to get a motor up to 92 it should work?
  7. 2.3L ('83-'97) 86 to 95 motor swap

Hello, I have a 86 ranger 4x4 with the 2.3l inline 4 and the motor is shot and I’m looking at a 95 2.3l comp engine. I was just wondering if those motors are plug and play?
  8. 1986 ford ranger transmisson shifter

on my shifter for my 86 ranger the little red ball is worn out and i need a new one. does anyone know how and where i can find one of these things?
  9. 1986 ford ranger transmisson shifter

hello, i have this 1986 ford ranger and i am unsure on what transmission that is currently has. it either has the Mitsubishi FM145 trans or it has the Mazda M50D-R1 trans. the shifter is the plastic ball that moves the pins in the transmission. i am just wondering what shifters i can upgrade too...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad