• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by G30 Sidearm

1. Where to buy door seal

I have a 1996 ranger. On the bottom of the door is a seal with 11 clips. Does anyone know were to buy one on line? My Ford dealer said no longer available from Ford.
  2. Where to buy alternator?

I am buying a new alternator saturday. In my town we have. Advance auto parts. Autozone, and Carquest. Advance and autozone have $99.99 units and carquest $119.00. All rebuilt. Where would you go?
  3. voltage regulator?

I have a 1996 ranger 2.3 2 wd. The volt meter on the dash has always run center on the gauge. There is a picture of a battery on the gauge. The gauge has a red line at the bottom for low and a red line at the top for high. With the battery picture in the center. My gauge moves from center to...
  4. battery drain

1996 ranger 2.3 2WD. Multimeter shows a .14 amp draw. Goes away when i pulled fuse 25. Labled as GEM system. I found a black control unit under the dash that clicks when i put the fuse back. Anyone know what this control unit is or the GEM system. Thank you.
  5. fuel and temp gauge

I had a thread about my fuel gauge being stuck after truck is off. But now my temp gauge is also stuck. I also forgot at the time of the first thread. I had just pressure washed my engine. Is there any wire harness under the hood i should check? Or do i need a new gas temp gauge?
  6. fuel gauge help

1996 ranger 2.3. My fuel gauge stays on all the time. I noticed it staying at 1/4 tank. I filled it up. Now it reads full. Seems to read right. Any one ever fix this problem?
  7. Holes in front fenders

I have a 1996 ranger. I removed front fender badges. I found three holes. The large hole looks like its for wiring. Is there a option for side marker lights? Has anyone done this?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad