• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Fx4wannabe01

1. Fx4wannabe01

Update PCM for new coil pack?

I really doubt it. I've never heard of flashing a PCM just for a coil-pack change. Hopefully one of the big wig tech guys like Allen or someone will chime in for ya, as i'm also curious if this is true or not. Rediculous if it is.
  2. Fx4wannabe01

lowering 04 ranger with torsion bars

10-4 bud....good to know it sounds like you pretty much know your stuff! lol.
  3. Fx4wannabe01

lowering 04 ranger with torsion bars

Control arms are TOTALLY different between coil spring trucks and torison bar trucks. Below is a thread of a guy with the best handling setup on a stock torsion bar truck.... Pinched the LCA BJ to correct the angle, 1-off UCA's with uni-balls, coil-overs. Overall, he's got about a 2/2 stance...
  4. Fx4wannabe01

Where can I buy new replacement M5od Internals?

Hey. I'm going to take the plunge and do my own trans work on my M5od-r1hd. $500 to fix 'em everytime I break 'em is getting to my wallet pretty hardcore. lol. I've done transfer case rebuilds and manual trans rebuilds before, but they were all on very common parts(SM465, NP205, NP203)...
  5. Fx4wannabe01

Indepentant rear??

There's a guy over at Ranger-Forums.com named Nick(NicksterSVT) who adapted a Exporer(??) IRS in his '03 supercharged 4x4 Ranger. I think he may have converted to 2wd now, but I'm not too sure. EDIT: It's the MN12 IRS. Found in Lincoln Mark VIIIs and Newer model T-Birds. He's doing a 4.6 swap...
  6. Fx4wannabe01

How to ruin a 2.3 Duratec

or the whore of the time changing a stater on a GL1200. haha.
  7. Fx4wannabe01

How to ruin a 2.3 Duratec

good to know. I've not really heard of any bad things about the Duratech 2.3. I wonder if this is common??
  8. Fx4wannabe01

traction bars on a shackle flip?

All we've got is the material and the cad drawing that isn't precise yet and the cnc plasma hook up so far. haha.
  9. Fx4wannabe01

My brother's building his caltrac copies for a fraction of the cost of even the lakewoods.
  10. Fx4wannabe01

You can still run a ontop spring traction bar like a James Duff....or even the big bad James Duff ladder bar. Or if your flipping the axle to ontop the spring, There's a really neat traction bar called a CalTrac bar if I remember correctly. It's similar to the 'ontop spring' Duff bar, but it's...
  11. Fx4wannabe01

km after gas light

My 2001, the light comes on when I have about 3.0 gallons left in the tank. Now I can't convert that to litres, but there's lots of gas/petrol left in the tank when mine comes on. Here in the states, I've seen reports of the light coming on with 1.5-3.0 gallons left in the tank. Best bet is...
  12. Fx4wannabe01

How Low Can I Go???

slammedxonair aka illusivefabrications carries them(he posted above you). Shoot him a PM or I'm sure he'll respond again in this thread.
  13. Fx4wannabe01

"Out of the norm" manual t-case question...

So I've got a 2001 Ranger 5spd manual that came stock with the 1354E tcase and the shift on the fly dash switch. I've since converted to a 1354M. But current don't have that case in since my little shock load issue. But I soon will put a manual back in it. Last winter, there were times I...
  14. Fx4wannabe01

Anybody have FROST TRS decals on their trucks???

Post pics please!! Thanks! Shane

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad