• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

franklin2's latest activity

• franklin2 replied to the thread Electric Fan Kit?.
    Problem with E-fans, they tend to interfere with the air going through the radiator when they are not running. Some people call it the...
  • All of this stuff is getting older and harder to find. You might was well get a donor for the engine and the transmission all together...
  • Can you push the seal in a little further? Sometimes when China makes these seals a little different, they will ride in a different...
  • Here's the manual for the one above...
  • Is this the reader you have? https://www.innova.com/collections/obd1-tools/products/digital-ford-code-reader-1981-1995-3145
  • I would do some more testing. Your problem is intermittent, so it's more difficult to find. First thing I would do is get a small 12v...
  • Pull the driveshaft, and then loosen the nut and pull the yoke off. Look around the outside of the yoke. If it has a little groove...
  • franklin2 replied to the thread spring thingies.
    The nylon bushings will give a harsher ride, and also transmit more road noise. I used hard bushings on my body mounts and while it...
  • franklin2 replied to the thread 1995 4.0 missfire.
    I got them from my local library. Most libraries have this service. Just go in and get a library card, it's free. The card has a long...
  • Someone may have been there before you and replaced a piece on the sending unit. You can't use regular fuel line inside the tank where...
    This one here is 270 ohms.
    I took a wild guess that you had a 1999 explorer swap with the 4R70W transmission. Here are some diagrams. One of them shows a...
  • franklin2 replied to the thread D35 TTB beam angle.
    Frontend geometry is very complex. I think the best thing you can do is set it up so the bushings are not binding at ride height...
  • franklin2 replied to the thread Electric Fan Kit?.
    Simple is better in my book. Every relay, switch and wiring connection is a opportunity for a failure. The full load temp switch is...
  • franklin2 replied to the thread Idle Air Control Valve.
    You always have the old capacitor trick. The capacitors go bad and leak inside the ECM. I think someone fixed their idle problems...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad