• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by fordboi415

1. fordboi415

Ford ranger 42 pin connector description..

So im in the middle of a motor swap, im dropping in an 04 sohc 4.0 into an 01 3.0 truck and I need to know what the wires in that 42 pin connector go to in both the 01 3.0 connector and the 04 4.0 connector.. I have diagrams of the engine harnesses and they dont show that connector.. I just need...
  2. fordboi415

sticky throttle... wtf?

my 01 3.0 is being stubborn. few days ago the throttle starting sticking again and because it wasnt throwing any codes i assumed it was the IAC again. i checked the linkage and nothing was wrong.. so i replace the iac and everything went back to normal. 2 days later it started doing the same...
  3. fordboi415

cel on, pulling code p0442

its indication is telling me theres a small leak in the evap system.. where would be a good place to start looking for this leak? does anyone ahve any suggestions as to what it might be causing it? ive cleared the code and 2 days later it came back on.. the truck is running good but i would...
  4. fordboi415

beadlocks for my rims

Hey guy I recently bought some pro comp 1059 15" rims and was wondering if anyone knew of a company that makes simulated beadlock rings for them. Pro comp offers them for other styles but I'm not able to find any for the 1059 style, does anyone know where I could get them or possibly have them...
  5. fordboi415

painting karteks polyurethane fenders

What kinds of paints will stick to the polyurethane fenders? Are there any paints that will flex with them?
  6. fordboi415

major camber issues

so i have the camburg 5.5 installed on my truck and when i had it aligned its -2.6 degrees on the passenger side and 2.0 degrees on the driver side... i have the adjustable eccentrics in there and they are a 0 to 3 degrees but its still off, has anyone else had this problem or know of a fix? i...
  7. fordboi415

code readers

What's a good inexpensive code reader/puller, my cel came on for the first time since I bought the truck so I figure its a good time to invest in some handy tools
  8. fordboi415

bed cage issues

Ok so i want to be able to get the most out of the deavers I'm about to purchase so i want to get a bed cage for some larger shocks. Here is where i run into an issue, i haul 2 CRF450s and gear on the weekends to tracks so i need to retain as much bed space as possible. I did however see a...
  9. fordboi415

h&m vs camburg

so im about to purchase a 5.5 kit from one of these two companies so what i need is some input on both kits so i can make an educated decision and get the best kit. anyone have any input?:icon_bounceblue:
  10. fordboi415

no power please help us

its a 2000 3.0 auto and when reinstalling the motor we blew a fusible link, now the alternator wont power the truck and is running off the battery, where is the fusible link that i should be looking for?
  11. fordboi415

3.0 swap

Will a 2003 3.0 be a plug and play swap for a 2000 3.0 ranger
  12. fordboi415

annoying coil buckets

So I've got a 2001 ranger with a 6 inch suspension lift and I'm having problems with the upper control arms comming into contact with the coil buckets and not allowing me all my travel, so I was wondering if i could cut a section out of the coil bucket so they stop comming into contact?? Anybody...
  13. fordboi415

grinding into 3rd

i have an 01 3.0 5spd m5od1 and going from 2nd into 3rd it grinds if i shift too quickly and when its warm outside it always catches no matter how fast i shift and its only from 2nd to 3rd, never 4th to 3rd so my question is, is it the syncros or something else and how much fun am i going to...
  14. fordboi415

adjustable camber bushings

I need to locate adjustable camber bushings for a 2001 2wd ranger I'm not having any luck I need to get ones that aloow for the most possible adjustment cuz the ones I got are wrong and the dude that sold them was an idiot, I have a 2 inch coil lift if that helps
  15. fordboi415

sticky throttle

i really need some help!!!!! So I discovered on the way home from work tonight that I have a sticky throttle, I checked the cable and lube it but it doesn't seem to be helping, any advice guys? She's an 01 3.0 5spd. i did some research and im finding out that a dirty IAC can cause the throttle...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad