• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Fabi1's latest activity

• Fabi1
    Fabi1 replied to the thread Cycle rack in the dumpster.
    There you go, I made up my mind, I bought the anchors indicated, they seem interesting for this price, thanks again for the link. Now...
  • Fabi1
    Fabi1 reacted to pjtoledo's post in the thread Cycle rack in the dumpster with Like Like.
    Amazon.com : d ring tie downs
  • Fabi1
    Fabi1 reacted to superj's post in the thread Cycle rack in the dumpster with Like Like.
    Single Elevate Pickup Pop-Up Anchor Tie-Down | Discount Ramps These easy-to-access anchor points make using tie-down straps in your...
  • Fabi1
    Yes that's right, I saw this during my research, but I don't know if it will be adaptable in the holes of rangers from 1993, because I...
  • Fabi1
    Fabi1 reacted to superj's post in the thread Cycle rack in the dumpster with Like Like.
    those actually can work very well but they are higher up. alot of people use those on trucks around here, though not for bicycle tie...
  • Fabi1
    before i got that innova rack, i made a rack using plywood, a 4x4, and the fork mounts bolted to the 4x4. i cut the plywood to fit the...
  • Fabi1
    Do you know this anchor...
  • Fabi1
    Great thank you for this clarification, it ties in with my project, looking forward to seeing it
  • Fabi1
    Fabi1 reacted to broncc's post in the thread Cycle rack in the dumpster with Like Like.
    Something I did with my ranger to attach my dirtbike involved a 2x12 board and one of those tire stands like pictured. The stand was...
  • Fabi1
    Fabi1 reacted to JoshT's post in the thread Cycle rack in the dumpster with Haha Haha.
    Thank you for the clarification. Reading the thread title, I thought you found a bike rack in the dumpster, but then the first post...
  • Fabi1
    there are tie downs near the lower corners but they are like boat cleats, not really for anchoring a bike rack.
  • Fabi1
    Hello everyone, as already mentioned above, I am considering making a bike rack for Chuck. I would like to know your recommendations for...
  • Fabi1
    Fabi1 reacted to sgtsandman's post in the thread 93' ranger panel door with Like Like.
    I haven't used it outside of looking for wheels for winter tires. So, I can't help much. I do know that they often show pictures once...
  • Fabi1
    Fabi1 replied to the thread 93' ranger panel door.
    thank you very much for these sites. I admit that the first offers me articles that seem to correspond but there are no visuals to...
  • Fabi1
    Fabi1 replied to the thread 93' ranger panel door.
    if any of you have plans from car scrapyards or other resellers of this type of panel, I am interested, because I will first have them...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad