• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Evilbronco

1. 84 2.8 rough idle and hesitation.

So i pulled the truck out of storage. It was durasparked before the winter. Got a motorcraft 2150 installed and swapped in #43 jets. Plugged all vacuum lines including the one on the choke and the back of the spacer. Timing set 10 degrees bdc. Egr blocked. Still running a cat with glass pack...
  2. 87 S10 blazer Tuff Truck

So after years of watching I finally dove into the world of tough trucks. Heres she is day of purchase. 2.8l carbed running on 5 cylinders. Still ran great and wheeled better. Started stripping her down and put in a roll bar. Some good rubber right before our local fairgrounds race last...
  3. Hey from So. Oregon!!

Hi I've been lurking the site for awhile, mostly the tech library, and thought I would finally post something. My first ford, an 84 Bronco II. Lame tires and step. Having some fun. Im bad at getting action pics. Here it sits now. Tires are temporary cause they belong to my tuff truck. Has...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad