• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by EvanNumberSeven

1. EvanNumberSeven

Gas Mileage and Power??? 2.3

I have the 2.3 SOHC... And im not lying when I say I get 16 miles to the gallon on the freeway. Stock tire size, k&n... no bells or whistles. Anyone else have this problem?
  2. EvanNumberSeven

Radius Arm Fabrication

Can anyone tell me how to sleeve a 3/4" bolt into a 1-3/4" x .120 wall tube? Pics or drawings are awesome, Im a visual person. THANKS
  3. EvanNumberSeven

Bronco II info

I need to know what tools I need to -Remove the u bolts off the rear axle -Remove the shackles and front hanger -Take apart the leaf pack I need to grab some leaves from a Bronco II pack
  4. EvanNumberSeven

Experts on older Rangers?

Can anyone tell me what tools I need to... a) Take the beams out of the pivot points of an '89 or older ranger b) Remove the spindles of an '89 or older ranger c) Take off the radius arms of an '89 or older ranger I would check the measurements on my own '96 Ranger, But I know that there is...
  5. EvanNumberSeven

Ranger beams and spindles

I have a 96 ranger. I want to put the forged steel beams, which is pre 1993, on my truck to replace the cast iron beams 1993-97. There is an obviously big difference on the open end on it. So my question is, Can I put my 96 spindles on forged beams?
  6. EvanNumberSeven

Leaf Spring Load Ratings

I have a 96 supercab XLT. I have the springs with the two big leaves and one load leaf. I wanna know what the load ratings on my leaf springs. I hope to get lots of answers and I don't care if some are different, I will look into it too. But Im turning to you guys first.:icon_cheers: Come on...
  7. EvanNumberSeven

Explorer driveshaft swap?

Do you think that I can fit a 1993 ford explorer 1 pc. driveline into my 96 ranger? I know that there is a tech section on swapping a 98+ ranger driveline, but I found an inexpensive driveline off an explorer
  8. EvanNumberSeven

Ring and Pinion Swap

I need to know how to swap out a ring and pinion. I don't need to know it great great detail, But if anyone can tell me whatever I need besides the ring and pinion, and the general steps so I can get a good Idea of whats going on. in.:icon_confused: FYI- I have a 7.5"/3.73 and I wanna put 4.56s
  9. EvanNumberSeven

Coil Spacer Install

I replicated the steel washer coil spacer from the tech library. Now I dont know what else I need, If anything, and I dont know how to put them in. If someone could help me out with great descriptions and or pictures, that will be awesome!!!!!:bye:
  10. EvanNumberSeven

This is how I roll

:icon_welder:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad