• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ericbphoto

1. ericbphoto

93 2wd to four wheel drive conversion

I could say a lot of my welds are uniformly out of position. :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:;missingteeth;
  2. ericbphoto

Header Install - Bolt Fix

Probably not, other than maybe being extra hot when you pull it. Shouldn't be too hard to carefully tweak it away from the header. Maybe use a tubing bender so you don't kink it.
  3. ericbphoto

Farm and Garden

Sure! That's the summertime use for it.
  4. ericbphoto

Frustrating .22LR

Would this help?
  5. ericbphoto

Farm and Garden

That reminds me. I should probably keep a box of rock salt in the garage, just in case.
  6. ericbphoto

Frustrating .22LR

Maybe thats the issue with my Ruger semi-auto handgun. It has gotten to where it misfeeds at least 50%. Used to be my favorite thing to ho plinking with. Now I can’t stand to look at it. But i may be leaving too much oil when I clean it. It has always been slightly picky about ammo, too. Not...
  7. ericbphoto

Standard Cab Long Bed VS Step Side Compatability?

And with stepsides, the bed sides are fiberglass and removable. You can mix and match colors from the junk yard!
  8. ericbphoto

Standard Cab Long Bed VS Step Side Compatability?

Another way to verify what you have is by reading the sticker on your driver side door jamb. It will list your wheelbase which is the length from center if front axle to center of rear axle. If yours is about 108”, you have a single cab short bed truck. More info here
  9. ericbphoto

What swap to do?

Donor truck
  10. ericbphoto

Looking for a Mentor, pretty please with sprinkles on top

The newer tanks are plastic = no rust unless it comes from the gas station.
  11. ericbphoto

I don’t think Google has ever worked on a Ranger.
  12. ericbphoto

We can all help mentor you from afar. We do have some members in Texas. I just don’t know how close they are to you.
  13. ericbphoto

Welcome to TRS.
  14. ericbphoto

Header Install - Bolt Fix