• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by elmwood

1. elmwood

Idle issue question

I have a 92 ranger xlt with a 3.0 manual tranny. The issue started the other day. When I start the truck the idle drops to the point of stalling unless i apply slight pressure to gas to bring it up to 900rpm or so. Once it has warm for 20 or so secs it seem to slowly stay at 600 to 700rpm. I go...
  2. elmwood

2010 purchase delima

Hi, guys. I have a 1992 Ranger at the moment and love it but I did stumble upon this guy at my local Ford dealership this week. They are asking a bit more then I think it's worth. I bought my 1992 Ranger from them brand new in 1992 and was able to haggle almost $600 off asking price. I'm sure...
  3. elmwood

Duplicolor T-279 Wild Strawberry

My truck has this paint and it has been phased out. I have looked on amazon and ebay and no luck. Does anyone have a idea of where I might be able to purchase a can? Thanks
  4. elmwood

My 20 yr old Ranger XLT

I normally never post images of my baby but thought after 20 yrs I thought some may like to see a non modified original XLT. All replacement parts (majority) are Motorcraft factory.
  5. elmwood

Front frame rail bushing question.

Hi, I'm new to the forum and hope I have posted in correct area. I have a rubber bushing I want to replace but have no idea what the part is called. I have included photos of the bushing and the area it is located. The bushing in the photo is in fine condition. I want to replace the other...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad