• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Dzrtcj7

1. Taurus 3.0 into 99 Ranger

After researching a ton and finding spotty information about putting a Taurus 3.0 into my 99 Ranger, I decided to pull the trigger and figure it out. Here's what I found swapping an '05 Flex fuel 3.0 from a Taurus into my '99 Flex Fuel 3.0 Ranger 4x4. - From the Taurus motor you need to remove...
  2. Prepping for Primm!!

Well, RumbleGoat Racing has been hard a working getting ready for Primm!! Coming off of a victory at the Parker 425, the truck fared VERY well!! The damage list consisted only of a body work on the bed and a bent knuckle. Steve actually had to cut the taillight section out of the bed this...
  3. Going racing in Parker, AZ

PRESS RELEASE February 4, 2009 RumbleGoat Racing is on fire headed into 2009! Coming off of a second place rookie Best in the Desert (http://www.bitd.com) season full of ups and downs, the RumbleGoat Racing (RGR) team has worked over their #7302 2006 Ford Ranger FX4 with all eyes set on...
  4. Aftermarket Torsion Bars

Has anyone put out any aftermarket torsion bars for the rangers/explorers yet?? We are running the stiffest available Ford torsion bars and ruining a set every race. It would be nice to find something that is a little more durable. I know there are aftermarket bars available for Toyota's, but...
  5. El Chivo - '06 FX4 Desert Race Truck

Here is a few pic's of our race truck you might enjoy :icon_twisted: Specs: 2006 Ranger FX4,4.0 SOHC, 4x4, 33" Goodyear MT/R's, 6 bypass SAW shocks, Deaver springs, 4130 Cage, Master Craft seats and lots of custom fabrication. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
  6. New Project!

For some reason I have an addiction to RBV's!! I tried going to a jeep, but now, I've got and Explorer project that I couldn't pass up! It's a 1996 XLT 4x4 with the 5.0! I scored it for and ungodly low price. It needs a passenger door and a u-joint. The plans to do the full desert truck...
  7. RumbleGoat Racing finishes first season strong!

RumbleGoat Racing Charges to 2nd Place Finish in 2008 Best in the Desert Class 7300 Points Richland, WA – After overcoming a setback in the Henderson’s Fabtech Desert Classic, RumbleGoat Racing (RGR) finished second and cemented the number two position in the Best in the Desert Class 7300...
  8. Ford Ranger Gone Racing

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 24, 2008 Richland, WA – RumbleGoat Racing is ready to do battle in the desert southwest. The Best in the Desert (http://www.bitd.com) Bilek Silver State 300 is the venue, featuring wide open desert, mountains, rocks, trees, water crossing, ghost towns and gila...
  9. RumbleGoat Racing Battles the Desert Again!

Come join us as the RumbleGoat Racing 7314 Ford Ranger again heads to Las Vegas to challenge the desert! After a strong showing at Terrible's Town 250, El Chivo is ready to tackle the 500 grueling miles of Vegas to Reno! Here is a little teaser of the 2007 Vegas to Reno...
  10. RumbleGoat Racing heads for Terrible's 250!

RumbleGoat Racing's Ford Ranger Sport is entered into Terrible's 250 in Primm, NV. The race is Saturday April 19th. Come register on our site and participate as we give live updates through out the weekend from the trip, contingency and race day! We will be giving live updates where we have...
  11. RumbleGoat Racing Ford Ranger #7314

I've been a long time Ranger driver and fan. I've also been a reader of this site since fordranger.com and Jim Oaks split from RRORC. It was actually those sites that fueled me to own 5 ranger base vehicles. Finally, my passion for rangers and racing have come together in the opportunity to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad