• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dubnutts

1. dubnutts

My 1999 Baby

2. dubnutts

Clean your intake manifold

i cleaned my intake manifold when i changed my spark plugs and the after effect is great. I used STP throttle body cleaner and sprayed all the intake pieces that had an oil residue. I have a Throttle Body Spacer so it kinda whistles around 2500 RPM's but now after i cleaned it it whistles just...
  3. dubnutts

Oxygen Sensor on 2.5L

I have 2 O2 sensors one before the cat and one after the cat. I am thinking about changing them since they havent been changed since i owned the truck and i have had it for 5 years but the one before the cat is all rusted up and seized and im sure the one after the cat will be alot easier. So my...
  4. dubnutts

8 Spark Plugs

For all you 4 banger truck owners with 8 spark plugs 2 per cylinder, they are a bitch. The ones on the passenger side are easy but the driver side is rough. You have to take off the intake manifold to get to them but it runs way smoother now. It took a few hours but it is way worth it.
  5. dubnutts

Transmission Pan Depth

I have a 2.5 4 cylinder with a 4R44E trans. and i wanna change the fluid and gasket and filter but i cant get the filter from autozone unless i know if it is shallow or a deep trans pan. Any help????? Thank You!!!!!!!
  6. dubnutts

Tires good or bad

are Toyo Open Country All Terrain tires a good choice or bad choice
  7. dubnutts

Headers for 2.5

i was just wondering if i could buy a new header for my truck and where to buy it from and if i could the bolts on the current header are froze on and all rusted up if i did get the header what would be the easyist way to take off the old ones
  8. dubnutts

WTF front end problems

I got an annoying problem when my truck goes over bumps it squeaks real bad kinda like two metal pieces grinding together also when the truck is stationary and i turn the steering wheel it makes the same noise. And once my truck gets to 65-75 the steering wheel shimmy's a little bit. But the...
  9. dubnutts

Rims fitting 99 ranger stock

Can a 99 ford ranger stock fit 235/75R15 with the rims being 15 x 8 with a backspacing of 3 3/4

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad