• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dtrombley

1. Mystery unplugged connection

So I'm hoping one of you guys happens to know what this two pin plug goes to. I was changing the o2 sensor out and found this connection hiding in between the firewall and the engine. And yes, I know the ground strap is broken. Just another addition to the very long to do list. The thing I...
  2. Anybody know what foglights these are?

Would happen to know what fogs these are where I could get a replacement? Someone pulled out in front of me a while ago, and ruined the passenger side. I just bought the truck not too long ago and it came with these lights, and so far I haven't been able to find which lights they are. I...
  3. Seal at Double Cardan Joint - Front Driveshaft

Hey all, I was wondering if any of you know of a replacement part, a way to replace the rubber seal inbetween the two u-joints of the front driveshaft on a '94 ranger? Somewhere around here: I'm replacing all the u-joints since they're all shot, but this rubber seal is all cracked and...
  4. I've got a couple questions - trying to sort out this truck.

So I picked up this truck fall of last year. She's in pretty decent shape, but she's got a few persistent problems I've been trying to sort out. What I've done so far: Fuel Pump (Delphi pump) Fuel Filter (Motorcraft) Plugs and Wires (Autolite and Motorcraft) Coolant Flush Tie Rods, Idler Arm...
  5. Hi everyone!

Hello, everyone! I've kind of lurked around a little for the past year or so, and finally decided to make an account. I bought a 96 mazda 2wd b2300 a couple years ago, and was continually impressed with that thing! Besides the acceleration anyways haha. But that thing never left me stuck or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad