• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dougs3.0L98

1. dougs3.0L98

sp-199 spray tint question

Last night i tinted my tail lights and everything went pretty well. But i got a little too excited when i did the second tail light and it turned out darker than the other tail light. i've already sprayed clear coat on them. I was wondering if there's anything i can do to lighten up the darker...
  2. dougs3.0L98

'78 F-100. good idea?

Hey guys. My uncle just said i could use any part i want off his 1978 F-100. The truck has sat in the same place for about 10 years and has no windows and a really busted up body. The other day i tried to get the hood open but failed! and bent the front end up in the process. Does this thing...
  3. dougs3.0L98

T-case making noise with no front Driveshaft

Hey everybody! Once again i want to thank everyone for always solving my problems for me:pray: Anyway, i swapped in an 8.8 axle a couple of days ago with 4.10 gears. My front end still has the 3.73's so i took out the front drive shaft just because i thought it seemed like a good idea. Now when...
  4. dougs3.0L98

what kind of paint for bumpers?

Hey guys, thanks again for the help. Anyway, i was bored a few days ago and painted my faded grill with some cheap black spray paint. To my suprise it looks much better than i thought it would! Now i want to paint the bumpers and maybe re-do the grill, all in black. Right now my bumpers are...
  5. dougs3.0L98

muddy alternator

i'm sure many of you have killed your alternators while wheeling and getting them underwater and/or covered in mud. i've lost count on how many times i've swapped mine out in the last couple of years. Is there any way to protect my altornator from mud and whatever else i throw at it? i try to...
  6. dougs3.0L98

wtf. A low tire pressue light on an '07 ranger?

hey everybody! my friend has a 2007 ranger 4.0L Fx4 5-speed. Before tonight we just figured the drivetrain was the same as my 98 ranger. Untill a light came on in his dash beside the fog light indecator light. He looked in his manual and the warning light is for "low tire pressure" When did...
  7. dougs3.0L98

poping in 4 wheel drive

hey guys! i have a 98 ranger 3.0 5 speed manual 4x4. for a while the front end has been poping when i use the 4 wheel drive. i haven't been worried about it but tonight it did it really loud when i was trying to drive my dual axle car trailer over a couple of trees. it seems to do it when i turn...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad