• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by DocLips

1. DocLips' B2 Build/Rebuild

Picked this up back in September, very slow progress but good base to start. Just pulling unneeded wiring and about to re-install factory heat at the end of the month. Moving the MSD box under the hood and making a custom cluster for all the aftermarket gauges.
  2. Fluid leak

I pulled my dash out on sunday and removed the steering wheel. Now there is a puddle of power steering fluid under the truck. Not really sure what I did to cause this or if it may just have been a bad seal. Truck is 88Bii with 302 swap and 3in body lift if that helps narrow down what may have...
  3. Aftermarket Gauges

My factory gauge cluster in my '88 BII is broken and wasn't working to begin with(except for warning lights and signal indicators). It's carbed 302 swapped already and has some aftermarket sunpro gauges; tach(3-3/8th), oil press, temp, and volt(all 2in). I was just going to make a custom gauge...
  4. 2wd swap driveshaft

I know I saw which one before, but can't seem to find it now for confirmation. I want to convert from 4x4 to 2wd and not use the dummy t-case. Didn't the late models come with the ranger 2wd driveshaft? If so, which length will I need? I'm thinking the 39 11/16 since I currently have the 30 1/4...
  5. Newbie

Just joined the group yesterday. Posted pics in the BII/EXP spec. threads. Anyways I'm in Western Maryland, 2nd RBV(first was 91 Ranger 2.3l 5spd 290k when I was 18) Just picked up an 88 BII w/ 302/c4
  6. New to group and have some questions.

I just picked up an 88 BII with a 302/c4 swap already done. As of right now it doesn't run due to sitting in a field for three years. Most of the work was done with JamesDuff or advance adaptor parts. The 302 was from an 87 Bronco and has full MSD blaster 2 ignition, weiand intake(unsure of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad