• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by dirtsquirt

1. dirtsquirt

Something to think about!

Just a little something to think about the next time your out wheeling. We are all under attack by the anti groups. We are all loosing trails, we are all under attack by those who would preffer that all wheeling and off roading was to stop. your hobby,passion,obsession, what ever you choose to...
  2. dirtsquirt

my new toy

my new toy, the bronco goes into the shop this weekend for the strip down and rebuild. should have the old girl all done up some time in the spring Things going into the bronco 289 small block d44 axles with lockers 6 inch lift chop top with enclosed cab full frame off restore bush wacker...
  3. dirtsquirt

almost to the dark side

The old bronco is not getting any younger, So i plan on taking the old girl off the road, and doing a complete frame off restore.. So i started shopping around for a new ride. Sure not much out there for a real out of the box 4x4 other then jeep, yup i know i said a dirty word. But with...
  4. dirtsquirt

Air conditioning verses horse power

question??? Does anyone know how much horse power is eaten up with air conditioning. I know drag racer do not use A/C or Alternators, and most go to electric fans to prevent horse power loss, But how much of a difference is there?
  5. dirtsquirt

jeep rescue!

went out for a little wheeling today, even with his lift, lockers and a little speed behind him, The driver found out little jaws eat's trucks.
  6. dirtsquirt

Front coils

Had a opps today broken front coil spring, So going to head out to the wreckers on the weekend, Any one know what the options i have, explorer/ranger/ front coils ect. and years to look for. Not holding much hope of finding another 87 B2
  7. dirtsquirt

shackle Bolt Wont Come Out

Fluid Film!!! works on rust better then a grinder!
  8. dirtsquirt

body lift prep ( jeep how to )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcHrkhHXoHo I guess this is how one preps a jeep for the up coming body lift!!! Thought you might get a giggle
  9. dirtsquirt

I came across this little gem of STUPID!!

thought i would pass this along, good for a ( not what to do ) form...... http://videos.streetfire.net/video/How-NOT-to-pull-a-truck_640120.htm
  10. dirtsquirt

lift gates

Hello..... I found a lift gate with the opening glass option from a 86 B2 the Question are the 87 and 86 lift gates the same. Mine has the tire carrier on the back the 86 does not, are the latch and hinges located in the same area looks close by eye
  11. dirtsquirt

Dana 70 TTB?!?

i had a 1975 f 250 XLT 4x4, ( camper special) that had left hand thread lug nuts'
  12. dirtsquirt

the best off road unit

lol not to much can block the route this big girl wants to take.
  13. dirtsquirt

tailgate warmer option

A real close buddy of mine came over to show me his brand new truck, Of course he is glowing like the cat that just aite the bird!! So as we where going over all the goodies he got with his truck, I pointed out he even got the tailgate warmer option ( that GMC ) has come out with. He gave me a...
  14. dirtsquirt

Playing on our snow dump pile.

looks like you were having a lot of fun. Nice looking Bronco. i like to play with snow as well Grin!
  15. dirtsquirt

Instrument cluster bulbs

1987 B2 XLT How do you get at the bulbs to replace a one. I have had the dash apart. Cluster does not come out enough to get behind it. Had the faces of the cluster, But tach and speed-o does not pull out. Looked all over to see if i was missing a screw, but found nothing. i can get the left...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad