• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by desertrunner

1. seatbelt wont release??

i just put bucket seats out of a probe in my ranger, well i didnt even think about the seat belts not matching up so i went back to the junk yard and pulled the seat belts out of the probe as well, changed out the passenger seat no problem, the drivers on the other hand has reeled itself in...
  2. 2nd gen probe seats

i got a pretty good deal on some second gen probe seats today, drivers being power and the passenger not, i did a search and found alot of questions out there on if they will work or if they didnt work but no one actually going through with putting them in, is there anyone thats actually done...
  3. ext cab rear seat cup holders

im going to a pretty big junk yard tomorrow and i was interested in the cup holders that mount in the rear of the extended cab just below the center of the rear glass for the rear passengers, what years and models did these come in, or am i just retarded and this is an after market product?
  4. explorer fender on a ranger???

i need a fender for a 92 ranger, went to the local junk yard and the only one they have thats in decent shape is on a 90 explorer, will it work?
  5. 4wd to 2wd conversion

hello all so im new to the site, new to prerunning, but not new to offroad by any strech, im unemployed, almost broke, got 6 kids between myself and my wife and ive decided its about time to start building a prerunner so ive been searching around for a good platform that is already started to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad