• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by derangedranger92

1. Trade or no?

Im looking to trade my 92 Ranger 4x4 for a 97 Explorer 4x4 im getting bored with the Ranger just wanted some opinions on what i should do or what kind of upgrades you can do with explorers of that year.
  2. Lift question?

:dntknw:i got 2 inch axle pivot brackets with 4 inch lift coils can i run these together?
  3. Exhaust help.

Ok I got a 92 4.0L 4x4 5 speed and ive tried a number of different exhaust but i cant seem to find a good sound right now ive got a 40 series flowmaster with a side dump it sounds good but its a lil to quiet for me have any ideas?
  4. Problem need HELP!!!

I seem to have a loud clicking noise coming from the left front wheel of my 92 4x4 idk if it the hub or maybe a u-joint but they both seem to be in good shape what else could it be?
  5. Funny and Crazy driving episodes lets here umm

Well ill start with mine. My buddy and I were heading to a show just south of Atlanta and he dicided he was gunna stop at the summit racing store which is an awsome store by the way. So he got a bed cover 359 bucks i think, but anyway we put it on in the parking lot lol took about 20 min. So we...
  6. Help!!!

Got a 92 Ranger 4.0L M50D, the flywheel bolt came lose and snaped off I got 4 out of the 6 out but when i was drilling the last out it pushed thro and is now stuck behind the crankshft flange What do i do to get this out without any major tear down? Also I have been debating on what oil i should...
  7. Tranny problems both auto and stic?

Well i got a 92 4x4 4.0L and before i swaped the a4ld for an m50d i went through 4 trannys in 2 years lol. So i figured i would swap the auto out for a M50d cause i heard they were a more reliable tranny. Everything was good till I was Driving from GA to NY and the fly wheel bolts snapped of and...
  8. Need a lift

Im looking into get a 4-6 inch lift for my 92 4x4. I figured before i bought a new on i would see if maybe i could find a used one, or at least some axle pivit brackets and i could go from there let me know. gardepe2209@gmail.com
  9. Hello from upstate NY.

New to The Ranger Station forums. Ive made good use of the site buy reading in the tech library. I put a few of them to good use on my truck but i got a new job making good money so im going to take my 92 to the next level. Its great what this site gives to Ranger owners, I love it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad