• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Demose

1. 89 rear end fix

Oh. I meant to say. The mechanic says yoke too big on 96.
  2. 89 rear end fix

After buying 4 rear ends decided to use the 96 but 4x4 wont work with it. It is 3.73 but much heavier than the original one and doesnt fit with front end. 3.73 7.5 very hard to find. Need the 4x4! Any help?
  3. 89 rear end fix

Thanks again. We are rolling. But kind of sideways...
  4. 89 rear end fix

He is not my mechanic just my friend. Underprivileged so we help ea other out. It is more often me not understanding what he is asking. Sorry. He just asked torque.
  5. 89 rear end fix

Cant get yoke off...yet. break drums bigger. Do you know how much torque to put back on yoke?
  6. 89 rear end fix

7. 89 rear end fix

Thank you again!
  8. 89 rear end fix

The guy doung the work doesnt understand the part about removing yoke. That is hard to get off...then what? Thank you !!!!
  9. 89 rear end fix

Oops. 3.73. Thank you very much.
  10. 89 rear end fix

Found 3.83 7.5 from a 99. Hope to be rolling soon. Not sure what to do about extra inch. Remove yoke?
  11. 89 rear end fix

Hello. What a great site! So rear end broke best i can say and scouring for 89 7.5. 3.73 4wd rear end has been futile and exhausting. Dont know what went wrong almost afraid to buy parts to fix it. Bearings broke. Have pics dont see how to post. Axel code 86. Axle tag matches. Also is 7.5 is...
  12. 1989 rear end to newer

7.5. Sorry
  13. 1989 rear end to newer

Should I stay with 7.7 in '89 4x4? I see advice to replace with 8.8.
  14. 1989 rear end to newer

If true, saved!
  15. 89 turbo. Orig emblem.

Not for me. I appreciate all. Trying to understand what i have and i sincerely appreciate all. Likely wont post again.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad