• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by demliag

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) Adapter to go from fuel rail test port (schrader valve) to fuel pressure gauge?

Hello, Trying to troubleshoot some fuel issues on my 1992 2.3L Ranger. I have an Actron 7838 fuel pressure tester, and it has an adapter that goes from the 7/16-20 thread on the end of the test gauge hose to the schrader valve (which after doing some research is a .304-32 thread). There is an...
  2. Correct output shaft seal for M5OD?

Hello, I have a 92 Ranger with the M5OD transmission. Or at least that's what the ID plate in the drivers door says. I just replaced the slave cylinder (and clutch, pressure plate and rear main seal while I had it off) since it was leaking, and I decided to replace the output shaft seal as...
  3. Tool for compressing valve springs on 2.3L in 89 Ranger

I'm planning on replacing valve stem seals in my 1989 Ranger with the 2.3L soon. Most of the stuff I've seen suggests using the KD Tools 3087 compressor to do this with head on engine. It looks like that tool was discontinued years ago. I saw one on ebay, but was wondering if there is another...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad