• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Deiimos's latest activity

• Deiimos
    Deiimos reacted to ford4wd08's post in the thread Picked up some stock aluminum wheels with Like Like.
    Oh and here are the wheels installed..... With the new tires and the new center caps. To my surprise two of the wheels appear to have...
  • Deiimos
    Deiimos reacted to ford4wd08's post in the thread Picked up some stock aluminum wheels with Like Like.
    Progress so far... Not perfect by far but will look good on the old bronco and a lot cheaper than new aluminum wheels! Going to keep...
  • Deiimos
    Deiimos reacted to Eddo Rogue's post in the thread Air compressors with Like Like.
    I think one of the basic things to look for is that it is at least belt driven. And yes CFM,CFM,CFM.
  • Deiimos
    Deiimos reacted to Shran's post in the thread Air compressors with Like Like.
    My 60 gallon Rolair works pretty well… my buddy painted a truck with a 30 gallon HF compressor though and it worked fine. As said, CFM...
  • Deiimos
    Deiimos reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread Ford Emblem Wear? with Like Like.
    :ban: just need one more... There are other visual/audible effects that let people know it's a Ranger... The sound or site of one...
  • Deiimos
    Deiimos reacted to racsan's post in the thread Gas Theft with Like Like.
    Makes you want to park a junker outside with a tank full of sewer water.
  • Deiimos
    Deiimos reacted to superj's post in the thread work boot thread with Like Like.
    my sons like those. one is on active duty as an army recon scout and the other is finish rotc at texas a&m in may and will go to active...
  • Deiimos
    Deiimos replied to the thread work boot thread.
    I’m not much of a boot wearer, but the Garmont T8 NFS have been the most comfortable pair I’ve worn. To me, they feel very close to...
  • Deiimos
    Deiimos replied to the thread Air compressors.
    If the compressor takes a few people to move, that’s the one you want. :LOL: Seriously though, if you wanted a bigger compressor...
  • Deiimos
    ^That came out really good! I have the Outlaw II style like the OP posted, mine don’t have the extra holes for caps or whatever those...
  • Deiimos
    These are the original stock rims. Use a good paint remover with a paint brush, to take off the clear coat, u need a lot of elbow...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad