• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

dashhho's latest activity

• dashhho
    dashhho replied to the thread steering pump noise.
    Can it be done without the vacuum pull. Turning the steering wheel with engine off and wheels off ground? I don't have one on hand...
  • dashhho
    dashhho reacted to superj's post in the thread Let’s talk mice… with Like Like.
    My house and garage are concrete, also. They climb the trees near the house/garage and get onto the roof and than it's easy access for...
  • dashhho
    dashhho reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread Let’s talk mice… with Like Like.
    In my experience there are two kinds of waders. Ones that leak and ones that are about to leak.
  • dashhho
    My truck has always had a power steering whine since I got it. From reading around it seems most deem this normal. Recently I have...
  • dashhho
    dashhho replied to the thread Let’s talk mice….
    Brick is very rough and porous which makes it easy for mice to climb. They may be getting in through the fascia in the roof - have you...
  • dashhho
    my friend gave me a free ac compressor from a truck in his yard. The AC looks in great shape but it looks like the lines were...
  • dashhho
    dashhho replied to the thread Obviously yes, I am a girl.
    Welcome. I am new here also but appreciate the communities kindness and ability to handle my dumb questions. This is the introduction...
  • dashhho
    dashhho replied to the thread Bear vs B4000.
    The shop said there is a good chance they can fix it. With rising cost/scarcity of new/used vehicles the insurance company has not been...
  • dashhho
    dashhho replied to the thread Bear vs B4000.
    vmrcanada.com lists my Mazda at 6850 clean and 9650 for excellent condition. I think a year or two ago it was 6000 for excellent.
  • dashhho
    dashhho reacted to scotts90ranger's post in the thread Bear vs B4000 with Like Like.
    I would still contact the insurance company and see what they would do, you can always refuse I think (don't quote me...) My '97 got...
  • dashhho
    dashhho reacted to bobbywalter's post in the thread Bear vs B4000 with Like Like.
    :dunno: Yup ... It's another..... I would just drive it....
  • dashhho
    dashhho reacted to Roert42's post in the thread Bear vs B4000 with Like Like.
    The way the price of these trucks is going up now a days, you might have a good chance of them cutting you a check.
  • dashhho
    I am curious if anyone in colder climates use 0w30 or even 0w20 in the dead of winter to help cold start engine wear.
  • dashhho
    dashhho reacted to 1990RangerinSK's post in the thread Bear vs B4000 with Haha Haha.
    You should probably contact your insurance company, just in case the bear got your plate number and filed a claim against you.
  • dashhho
    dashhho reacted to JohnnyO's post in the thread Bear vs B4000 with Like Like.
    Bud of mine, who has since passed away, did that on a newer one. He got a good deal on a totaled late-model Mazda, 2002 I think, at the...