• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by danielp3344

1. danielp3344

Starter grinding problem

I just loosened the distributor hold down bolt (It's a total pain to reach) turned the dist back a bit and tightened the bolt again. I would suggest you check your timing with a timing light afterward to make sure it's about right if you don't have an ECM to dial it back with. FWIW mine is still...
  2. danielp3344

New car

This bothers me, I haven't gotten to drive manual and automatic versions of the exact same car very many times but it's always been my impression that manuals are faster. People often compare automatic transmissions built for racing to stock manuals, why do dog rings, racing gearsets etc never...
  3. danielp3344

Wanted 88-89 axle shaft and spindle, also seat tracks.

2wd won't work unfortunately and I need the drivers side tracks (sorry should have said that), thanks for asking though.
  4. danielp3344

For Sale Dana 28, New rotors, Rough country 1.5 inch lift

The drivers side one that comes through the spindle
  5. danielp3344

Wanted 88-89 axle shaft and spindle, also seat tracks.

My 1988 broke the LF axle and chewed up the spindle and I can't find one for sale anywhere. Name your price. If you can possibly throw in a set of seat tracks that'd be nice too :P
  6. danielp3344

1989 Ford Ranger Parts SoCal

Hi, I really need a spindle and axle shaft for my 1988. Could you potentially remove those and ship them? Name your price.
  7. danielp3344

For Sale Dana 28, New rotors, Rough country 1.5 inch lift

Do you happen to have axle shafts to go with the 28? I'm in need of one of those.
  8. danielp3344

Axle broke - what happened?

OK, I'll get some pictures up here when I do.
  9. danielp3344

No, I hate to ask stupid questions but other than jacking it up and trying to shake the wheel how else can you tell if it's bad? Should I take the other side apart?
  10. danielp3344

That was my first thought, but the other side seems fine?
  11. danielp3344

So... I took my truck on a shortish (300 mile) trip yesterday, about 40 miles from home I was doing maybe 60mph on a long straight road when all of a sudden I felt a hideous death wobble and lost my front brakes (scared me pretty good). I carefully limped about a mile to a parking lot where I...
  12. danielp3344

Wanted Bench seat

Great! Where are you located and what do you want for it?
  13. danielp3344

Towing advice

I appreciate all of your concerns but you're not helping. Anyone can say 'don't do it' but if you're going to say that you should actually give reasons. That site suggests 4500lbs for a 91 ranger 4x4 with a 2.9, what gives?
  14. danielp3344

Towing advice

Do you know where I can find tow ratings? Also ignoring legality for a second, do you suppose it's *possible*?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad